1. The following definitions apply to this disclaimer:
3. The publisher does everything possible to regularly update and/or add to the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the web page content in its actual condition, without guarantee or warranty as to its validity, suitability for a specific purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for damage that is or threatens to be suffered and which arises from or in any way relates to the use of the web page or the inability to consult the web page.
6. The publisher has the right to change/terminate the web page or have the web page changed/terminated as it sees fit and at any moment it so desires, either with or without prior notification. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of changes or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-party files known to be linked to the web page. Linking does not represent any authentication of those files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or the content thereof can result in infringement of
intellectual rights, legislation regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything that you send from the web page.
9. The publisher retains the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or to use specific services that are offered on the web page. Consequently, the publisher can monitor access to the web page. You shall protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licence holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions and suchlike, including the costs of legal assistance, accountants and suchlike that are incurred by third parties as a result of or which are related to your use of the web page, your breach of legislation (irrespective of its nature) or the rights of third parties.
Our sales conditions.